Recent Posts

Monday, February 28, 2011

hope it gives you hell

yesterday I found out about you,
even now just looking at you,
feels wrong.


were you expecting this?
you're naive if you weren't.

when you see my face, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell,
when you walk my way, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell,
if you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well,
then he's a fool, you're just as well,
hope it gives you hell.

tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself,
yeah, where did it all go wrong?
but the list goes on and on...


truth be told, I miss you,
truth be told, I'm lying.


I've been thinking of all the ways I can tell you,
the ways I can slap you in the face verbally, like you did to me,
the ways I can't handle myself, yet I've completely moved on.
from both of you.

I've been thinking about what I'd do when I saw you,
but then you made it easy, 
and you ran away.

I don't hate you,
I'm just disappointed in you.


what would you do,
If I said I didn't want you,
I didn't want every lie you fed to my willing mind,
or if I called you a bitch?
if I told you I'd moved on,

will you come running back when it doesn't work out?

xo scarzz

10 whispers of love:

~Abby~ said...

I'm sorry you're hurt. Don't try to get revenge. Quit them. Leave them. And we they try to come back, slam the door in their face.

If they really loved you, like they should've, they wouldn't have hurt you in the first place.

xx,
~Abby~

Tegan said...

Move onwards, onwards and upwards.. xo

Shannon said...

slags that's all they are.
youll find better!

Eva (Stitchoux) said...

i love OTH

Shannon said...

my dear i have tagged you in post! you know what to do and have fun, i know youll make it amazing! much love.xx

Dandalily said...

Unforgiveable cruse?
No that would be very very bad,i acutally went through the "i hope it gives you hell" once, even sang it but the effect lessened because the acutal person who it was aimed at didn't exist in my world anymore. But back to the point sometimes when people love you it doesnt stop them from doing stupid things that hurt you but it doesn't mean you shouldn't move on.
xoxo

P.s sorry it was kinda word vomit.

Natasha said...

Sorry to see you're going through a tough time. Don't give them any air time by talking about them or trying to plan revenge, that's wasting energy on people that mean nothing. Stay hopeful, I know it's easier said than done. xxx

Chlo said...

I'm felt so sad reading this :(
I miss talking to you... x

tywo said...

I'm sorry you are hurt.
Keep moving, dear.
All my love.


LOVE!

我 MOI said...

Seriously strong statement here. I hope all goes well for you.

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.