Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

there's only room for one of us

tagged by beautiful shannoncreated by Erimentha, please watch the vid here.
 I tag tywotegan and christina

 
The task is: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bold things are what you MUST include. Also, please make sure you link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys who  make your day with a smile and girls who aren't afraid to say what they mean
I like procrastinating
I like revisiting old friendships
I like not caring
I like flirty laughs and subtle hints
I like getting pumped for germany
I like late nights in the spa with an extremely hot boy
I like how two of my best guy friends have the same name
I like dancing in high heels because I love my body
I like it when shorts ride up guys' legs
I like spanish mochas at san churros!
I like unnecessarily dirty conversations
I love watching you suffer sometimes
Today I swore in class three times, even after being told off by my teacher. he loves me 


In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate.

I hate  pathetic little pussies
I hate fucking around with boys that make me feel like shit
I hate burning my tongue... ow.
I hate when mochas taste shit
I hate when people who don't deserve winning, win.
I hate how my parents get angry when I close my door
I hate that sometimes there's nothing you can do for someone
I hate when people won't fucking stop whining
I hate how fucking angry you make me but in a way,  I hate that I forgave you more.
I hate this, wow. . .Sorry.


xo scarzz

5 whispers of love:

sanchez said...

I think most of us hate ourselves for forgiving someone (know I regret a lot of drunken "I'm sorry's"). But really, I think we just need to face that we did and said and mean it. I mean really mean it. In all honesty if we just keep saying things and not meaning them then what the hell is wrong with us? I think eventually, we just need to disregard how we feel now because to take it back is just a whole lot of unnecessary bullshit that you will then regret, and it'll turn into a never ending spiral.

I guess I'm ranting. But who doesn't these days?


Burning my tongue actually ruins my life.

Tegan said...

thanks for the tag! I haven't done one of these in ages! xo

Shannon said...

your tag is beautiful :)
it seems so very truthful, i love "I hate fucking around with boys that make me feel like shit", you think it's some clean fun and then they take a nice stab at your heart, it's just great, hope youre doing okay and have fun in germany!xx

Francesca said...

this is a cool post. i pretty much agree with you on all points. dancing in high heels makes you feel so sexyyy x

Erimentha said...

thanks for doing this tag, i loved all your answers. they made me laugh and think a lot. take care, xxx

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.