Recent Posts

Monday, April 11, 2011

your sword's grown old and rusty



you're not hidden, so stop hiding,
I see you through tear-filled eyes,
(with mascara running down tear-stained cheekbones)
it took precious time to find,
to find the delicate truth,
to which broke into a thousand pieces,
coloured glass scattered around us...
no longer your alibi. 


xo scarzz

5 whispers of love:

Francesca said...

the poem and the photo are both gorgeous. (:

我 MOI said...

Beautifully well written.

Chlo said...

you inspire me <3

Tegan said...

beautiful work xo

antics of the moon said...

Beautiful! I'm having a giveaway on my blog for an amethyst necklace, be sure to check it out! X
http://www.anticsofthemoon-blog.com/

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.