Recent Posts

Sunday, May 22, 2011

hope you think that little black dress

I mostly think i've forgotten,
but then every now and then I find myself searching,
searching for you and reminiscing,
reminiscing because of the part of my life you were.

am I wrong to miss you?
truth is, i fucking hate you.
i fucking hate how you put no effort into it,
i tried, i really fucking tried.
and you just spat what we had right back into my face.

do I ever cross your mind?


xo scarzz
ps. germany is really lovely.

2 whispers of love:

Pixie said...

Ah your prose runs through my mind like a broken record. I keep going through the same question "do you cross my mind" and then I think "what the hell am I doing wasting my time thinking about whether you are thinking about me" all this thinking is going to drive me insane one day.

Dandalily said...

I've been away for to long I had no idea you were in Germany, I hope you're having an amazing time there.
This is so powerful, you're driving points home and making them sound so beautiful.

Lots of love
Dandy

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.