Recent Posts

Thursday, June 9, 2011

you, picking on the weaker man.

oh it's okay to be scared, it's okay,
but please don't just run away
oh, walk into my arms, let your crystal tears fall,
because i'll be there to collect them all, oh.


I'm happy because of the following things
- every morning I look out the window and see green mountains, tiled rooftops and smoking chimneys.
- i can get drunk and not worry about the aftermath
- i miss my friends and family and australia, but only in a happy missing way
- me and my really good friend are singing in front of our class on friday, and we might be starting a band.
- i went to an op shop yesterday and bought a lovely red jumper.
- i watched harry potter and the goblet of fire for about the 50th time today.

to celebrate my happiness, i'm quoting my favourite shows.





xoxo scarzz
 

3 whispers of love:

Pixie said...

You are too cute for words. I adore how you share your life with everyone in the most sweetest way imaginable. I adore reading your posts. They are always so different yet so unique. I hope you do form a band one day because with your spirit you will assure to go far my dear.

laura said...

I miss youuuuuu! I need to talk to you but Im very uncontactable haha cos I deleted my facebook and such like things. Email me tolk@mlc.vic.edu.au and Ill reply cos Ive forgotten yours xxx

tywo said...

Oh darling, I'm so very glad you are happy!


LOVE!

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.