Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

were you in love, when you were 17?

my head is caving in,
pounding and pounding,
the pressure of your words and the fucking lies.
i miss your awesome room and awesome photo albums.
i never got to see if you put my wall hanging on the wall.
i never saw you crack under the stress of school and boys and work once again.
instead i was left feeling lost, weak and fucking emotionally torn.
and I always felt like you were so much stronger.
i can't really understand WHY I need you so much.
but those moments of instability are the worst moments.
and I nearly always do something I regret.
like write another stupid fucking blog that'll never mean anything,
 because you never seem to respond.



please prove me wrong.

xoxo scarzz

2 whispers of love:

Lilah said...

I've tagged you, you don't need to do it if you don't want to but i hope you do.
much love,

Sophia said...

Do it for yourself, not for someone else. It pays off much more.

xo, Sophia.
http://apoetscircus.blogspot.com/

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.