Recent Posts

Friday, August 12, 2011

i'll be all you think about

hey lovelies,

I've been neglecting my blog for a while but I'm back into my I-super-need-my-blog phase, so this is my redemption!

how have we all been? my follower count is going up yet my comment numbers is going down, and I figure thats because a) I rarely comment on people's blogs (soon to hopefully change) and b) I don't follow enough people to comment on! if you know any totally amazing bloggers please kindly link me.


so yesterday we had this motivational speaker talk my year, which was absolutely incredible. he recommended writing down your goals for now. like, write down your goals for breakfast and lunch. short term goals. and don't call them goals either. call them things you want to enjoy. because the word goal just implies absolute loser and pathetic school attempts at 'improving your learning'.

So, what the fuck are my enjoyable things going to be? I thought I'd write some off the top of my head here.



1. get in there, because it will happen. (this one had to be a bit mysterious, so only I can understand it. sorry guys!)
2. make a totally fucking awesome doll house
3. don't lose an amazing friendship because of other bitches they're friends with.
4. play songs in my badass band.
5. be gorgeous, smart, and incredibly appealing!


so, you tell me, what are your goals?

xxx scarzz

ps. I GOT INTO POTTERMORE HELL YES.

11 whispers of love:

Tegan said...

I would like to hear your awesome band! :D I GOT INTO POTTERMORE AS WELL, ZOMG HI 5!! xo

Lizard said...

Thank you for visiting my blog! I am so glad you like the pictures. I haven't been posting very religiously lately - I should get back into the habit hahah.

I think your goals are amazing! I especially like #5 ^___^

And...I got into pottermore as well kehehehehehe!!

Alkyoni said...

Haha, my comment numbers are going down too!
I like the idea of everyday goals.
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HASN'T GOTTEN INTO POTTERMORE?

Emilia said...

Hi. Just stumbled over your blog. Not sure whether I constitute as an awesome blogger. Technically speaking, I just started.
Kisses

tywo said...

I like your list! I want to hear some of your songs!!! :)



LOVE!

Emilia said...

Thank you for the comment! I was so trilled to see it.
I get emotional when reading other people's blogs too. One great thing about blogs is that they make you feel less alone.
I am glad you like my blog idea. :)

Kisses

Emilia said...

Thank you for the comment! I was so trilled to see it.
I get emotional when reading other people's blogs too. One great thing about blogs is that they make you feel less alone.
I am glad you like my blog idea. :)

Kisses

Lilah said...

I'm glad you're back. I love motivational speakers sometimes. My goal at the moment is to put more effort into everything I'm doing. I'm glad I read this, I might not have consciously thought about that if I didn't.

{ felicity } said...

Congrat on the Pottermore acceptance, I know little about it, but I've heard that some individuals are still waiting for their 'letter'.

I like the idea of changing goals to enjoyable things, I shall take that change and use it.

I you are having a lovely time, where ever you are.

xx

{ felicity } said...

*congratulations

Fé... said...

My goal.... Hmmmm.... I never thought that it would be this difficult just to say my goal. Sometimes in life you just get quite lost that you really have no idea where you're heading... I hope I could clear my mind pretty soon and get my focus back :(

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.