Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

i hear your asking all around

I really love it when people tag me. it makes me feel really lovely.
contradictory to my mood right now.

so katherine has tagged me to do a small post about the things that make me happy.


- the anticipation of moving to china and having a completely different life
- football and the finals 
- skinny mochas
- feeling okay about myself
- wearing a nice outfit
- holidays
- big cats and small cats


what about you?

6 whispers of love:

Fé... said...

The idea of waking up in the morning knowing that no matter how you messed up the day before it's a new start. And the anticipation that today might be the day I meet my soulmate! How exciting can life ever be!

{ felicity } said...

Knowing I get to spend tomorrow with a lovely person.
When our fridge has strawberries and chocolate.
&
Receiving compliments from strangers.

I hope you have the best ever adventure in China.

xo

Athena. said...

These are lovely things to be happy about.

Little things, like the look in a person's eyes when they say your name; playing piano pieces at midnight; glitter; held hands; hot chocolate.

xxx

Rusty said...

nice blog... i'm happy visit here

♥Abby said...

Awhhh I love lions and cats too :)
I've missed your blog! But I think I'm back to blogging now =)

♥Abby

ZEOLITE said...

I LOVE THOSE LITTLE APPLES

something about food with faces..

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.