Recent Posts

Friday, September 2, 2011

I just realised, I don't like you

Me and my girl
Are going out for some air
And I will do my best
Just to get under her dress
And catch you out if I can
On the other side of my sofa


your poisonous words and your dominance,
breaking and breaking my brittle innocence,
reddening my already pink cheeks,
green green green green eyes,
forever blinking into long lashes,
lasciviousness. 


i've been far too angry and stressed lately. it hasn't taken over me, but I've been organising myself far too much and forgetting to live a little.

so this weekend i'm going to have a fucking wicked time with my friends. this hopefully means having a good laugh (I've been craving one) and a good catch up. 

i only wish the same for all my lovely readers,

xox scarzz

6 whispers of love:

Emilia said...

Ahahaha. Seriously. This post! It's like you're reading my mind. From the title to what you're going through.
Hope you do have that wicked time you mentioned!
Kisses

Chlo said...

Its like you can read my mind, because everytime I visit your blog... You put my thoughts into perfect words.

Hope you're well xx

katherine said...

I'm tagged you on my blog. Hopefully this tag will help you think about the good things and de-stress you a bit (:
Beautiful post.
Hope your time was as wicked as expected!!
xx

Erimentha said...

the kooks makes me life. getting run over my hotties also make my life. i hope your weekend was good, babka's was so yummy. i wish all the stress to be gone from your life! :) xxx

Shannon said...

hope you had a wonderful weekend and your week this week have been full of smiles and laughter :)
friends are best at changing the bad days around, much love, smartasshan.blogspot.com.xx

Paige said...

whispering: i love your blog,
your spirit is refreshing and
loving and lighthearted.

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.