Recent Posts

Sunday, October 23, 2011

she said, do you like candy floss?

The world spun underneath our feet
As we shut our exhausted eyes,
We wrote our names in a heart on the sand
And saw the sea wash it away
I said I want you in my life
She said okay.



there are some people in your life that you look on and think, I am so lucky to share a moment with them.
leaving it all behind makes you think that where you move on next, you might not be so lucky.

you might not have that person who thinks you're funnier than anyone.
you might not have that person who you can discuss your intimacy and sex life openly with.
you might not have that person who makes you laugh just by looking at their face.
you might not have that person who inspires you on a daily basis, and makes you feel like you can do anything.
you might not have that person who makes you feel like you're wanted and amazing.

but if you're lucky, you just might.

xx scarzz


4 whispers of love:

♥Abby said...

It's scary, but sometimes you just gotta take a risk.

♥Abby

Erimentha said...

Sabine, I hadn't seen this post until now. Oh you gorgeous thing.

I really appreciate/love this post.

I love you!
E.

PS. Is the writing up the top yours? It seems like lyrics you might write.

Child said...

this is lovely

Cynthia said...

True, and also if you're lucky -
you learn to be that person for
yourself - it's easy and fun.

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.