Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

boy, you down to be my new booty call?

hey lovely,
i caught myself reminiscing about you today.
it wasn't sad, it wasn't angry,
it was just a beautiful moment
that i lingered over (for perhaps a little long.)

i was thinking about that time,
it was a hot summer day,
we were lying on my queen bed
the white sheets in a crumpled heap.
we'd probably fucked twice already.
or maybe once, in a frenzy, because we were unsure when my parents were coming home.

in any case,
we were naked,
lying in each others sweat,
my fingers tracing your perfectly sculptured face.

you pinned me down,
i was helpless,
and tickled me,
and kept tickling me,
and i laughed and screamed 
and begged for you to stop.

but you didn't,
you laughed at my reaction,
you actually loved it so much,
and after you finally gave in to my plea, 
we lay back down again 
and you laughed and told me you loved me so much
and that i was the cutest fucking thing on this planet,
we were such a.. couple.

but you know,
i'm okay,
i've definitely moved on. 
i miss you still,
but you don't have to worry about me anymore.
picture to burn, mate. 




all the best,
sabine cara.

ps. that random guy i met on the tram and gave my blog link? i really really loved your christmas reindeer sweater, and before you talked to me, i took a dozen sneaky photos of it. i was too embarrassed to mention it later in case you realised i was taking photos. but thank you for making my day, you beautiful, beautiful man.

10 whispers of love:

Dandalily said...

Pictures to burn, mate. I am in love with that line. I'm really glad you found peace and that p.s was so cute.

Stay beautiful lovely.

xx

Liz said...

The last two lines - are just perfect in that bittersweet way you talked about.

Also - I am so incredibly jealous that you can talk to beautiful strangers and take ninja pictures of them. I'm always the creepy girl in the corner scribbling notes and watching people hahhaahah. I'll work up the courage...one day.

AVY said...

Hah, that's so cute. You did well.



/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Francesca said...

reminiscing is something I've been doing a lot lately as well....when something ends I torture myself by remembering only the good and none of the bad, so that I end up questioning myself on why I ended things at all.

And the reindeer sweater man? He just sounds downright awesome.

Emilia said...

Ah, those uninvited sweet memories can be so tricky...

A.P said...

this is such a cute post!
Pictures to burn-the icing on the cake.

Loved it :)

http://notjustmyallegories.blogspot.in/

Lexxie ♕ said...

I've just found your blog, and i'm thrilled. Love the way you write. Follow you right now. :) Hope you do the same.
Cute ps.!!
-- kisses

AVY said...

Thank you so much for following my blog and supporting me. If you like my blog I think you should take a look at my darling friend S's blog:

http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

Love
Avy ♥

tywo said...

You are so adorable!
I hope your boy comes back soon. Mine comes back in about 20 days. Oh God!

Child said...

This is really lovely.The ideas of break-ups don't appeal to me at all, but if I could face it with this kind of attitude i'd be content.

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.