Recent Posts

Friday, July 20, 2012

digging holes

feels great to be home back in melbourne.


i've had a pretty shit summer vacation so far, to be honest. me and my boyfriend broke up, but there's no point dwelling on it. there were painful and emotional times, but i have no idea if he ever checks my blog, and if he does to check up on me, well, shame on him, he can ask me himself. 

i just thought i'd make a post to portray some of the crazy things happening in my wild mind at the moment.









every step is like a motherfucken iceberg
every step is like a motherfucken earthquake
every breathe is like a mother mother mother fucken tidal wave,
every time i see you is like a motherfucken new day.

in other news, IM TURNING 17 ON SATURDAY! last year of being a child.. it's bittersweet.

xxx scarzz
ps. here comes the drums of new faces.. 


1 whispers of love:

Dandalily said...

I'm glad you're moving on and happy Birthday lovely. I hope you have an amazing year being seventeen.

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.