Recent Posts

Monday, September 3, 2012

when i was your girl, you'd always let me go.


what are you doing?
calling me cute, saying you miss me, calling me at 11pm on school nights,
fucking me?
what are you doing to me?

i know you are confused. i know you don't know what you want.
you say you like me, but you don't want a girlfriend.
you made a grown woman divorce her fucking husband because she loved you.
you don't want me enough, but you keep me trailing behind you.
and i don't want to leave.
because I love you, and I know you can love me again. 
i'm your bloody puppet. 
and i don't know how much longer I can take this.

xxx scarzz

3 whispers of love:

Erimentha said...

scarz, you don't deserve to be fucked over by anything, especially your heart. be strong, you deserve so much better than pain and hurt.
i'm here if you need. x x x

Anisha Pradahn said...

I hope you move out of this phase soon enough to realize that you are a beautiful person with a beautiful heart and that nobody gets to treat you like a puppet!


❤Not Just My Allegories❤


Paige + Shauna said...

he's using the old push & pull - i want you - i don't want you to keep you off balance and believeing
there is more

he isn't loving you enough or in a way you understand - shock him,
stand up to him-

only when you are willing to say
fuck off and mean it will he
respect you, period.

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.