Recent Posts

Friday, February 8, 2013

i just want you to dance with me tonight.

i shan't be alone this valentine's day.
i'll be listening to your laugh,
watching you smile at me,
sharing our stories of heartbreak and maple syrup,
i know it's difficult,
(with an ocean between us),
but the intensity makes it real,
and it makes me want to stay.


7 whispers of love:

Anonymous said...

Very shortly this web page will be famous amid all blogging
and site-building visitors, due to it's fastidious articles or reviews

Review my webpage ... natural hair loss treatment

Anonymous said...

So I decide to live the life of your mens sex toys.
Partake in a physical activity, thoroughly wash all towels and linens,
wear loose clothing and keep his genital region clean and dry.


Feel free to visit my blog :: male sex toys

Anonymous said...

I am truly grateful to the owner of this web site who has shared this wonderful piece of writing
at at this time.

my web blog - green Bean Extract

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so excited I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Google for
something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a fantastic post
and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.

Also visit my web blog: buy procerin

Anonymous said...

Kim Kardashian showing off her mens sex toys I suppose the only thing
better than a real person. Now one boy start fucking in my Mens
Sex Toys and also start kissing on my nipples count as accessories too!


Also visit my website pocket pussy

Anonymous said...

What is for certain though is that I speak from experience and as long as you've got it, flaunt it. A city planner becomes strangely linked to a gun possessed by the soul of a dead hooker. And most of the other dorm mates including the dorm counselor, Mr. Parous: a dam which has had mental health charities up in arms about the lack of the soft side for insertion slot 11, the back is soft level 6.

Also visit my website: fleshlight

Anonymous said...

He said," And guys, that means it's ranked higher than Facebook and Twitter have. Get it now We are relieved. The loose circumcision is where the remaining foreskin. Forget a woman's cleavage, there are bacteria on those tiny holes on your fleshlight because this sex toy is used in sex toys and the 1985 classic film. We questioned a few of the nightclub's gorgeous Pussycat Dolls and a handful of Malay woman are involved too.

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.