today i disappointed my favourite teacher.
walking out felt good at the time but feels less good now.
i'm trying to fix my attitude problems: i'm really trying.
it's difficult in a school that allows its teachers to bully its students.
because they've gotten away with it for so long.
and so when i'm the only one who actually fights back,
suddenly i'm the cunt with no respect.
i'm so fucking fed up with this petty bitching that goes on in the staff room about me.
things i'm trying to fix:
- my short temper
- being a drama queen
- giving as many opinions (i want people to miss my influence since I give it so freely)
- my relationship with the teachers that don't think i'm a good class president
things i really think:
- my attitude isn't a problem
- i give the appropriate amount of respect, as a teacher student relationship should be
- the fact i think there's no problem is probably what makes me such a bitch
things that make me happy:
- thinking about directing the school musical (what an experience)
- going to the gym: working out is my stress relief.
- naughty lyrics: (he makes me want it)
- voice messages at 1am with my favourite (gorgeous) man ,
(that result in my uncontrollable giggling in my extreme state of tiredness)
- my best friend always knowing when to cheer me up, and when to give me space
- john mayer's new album (but he knows how to write lyrics just where it hurts)
- being a true swiftie (fuck you 1D fans.)