Recent Posts

Friday, October 18, 2013

cause i keep forgetting you treat me so bad.

i've never cared for someone as much as him.
perhaps excluding the best friend, since i understand her more than myself,
but no matter how he treats me 
(sometimes i'm his angel- more often than not lately- but sometimes i'm nothing to him)
i've learnt to deal with him.
he makes me happy (i can't run).
i'm not even talking about how in love i am with him:
but i care so much.
perhaps coz he thinks no one else does.
i wish he saw himself the way i saw him.
(it breaks my heart.)


i'm stuck in the hospital with deep vein thrombosis.
it's totally rare for people my age to get it.
so that's kind of scary.
i'm doing okay though.

xx

1 whispers of love:

Emilia said...

Oh dear, get well soon. My thoughts are with you.

(Why do they never see themselves the way we see them?)

what the fuck?

dear lovelies,
I take no credit for any of the gorgeous pictures on my blog (unless stated).
I get them all from here.